- Our disposable plates are plastic-free, made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane pulp – a by-product remaining after the juice has been extracted during sugarcane refining (that would otherwise be burned).
- These compostable plates are a more eco-friendly alternative to paper plates as they are made from reclaimed resources and certified carbon neutral.
- These bagasse plates are microwave safe and ovenproof up to 220°C for 20 mins. They are refrigerator and freezer friendly but please test freezer applications to see if it suits your product.
- These eco-friendly disposable plates are certified home compostable to Australian AS5810 and European NF T51-800 standards and commercially compostable to Australian AS4736 and European EN13432 standards.
- Our BioCane range is the only sugarcane packaging certified home compostable in Australia and New Zealand.
- This range of sugarcane plates consists of a variety of sizes with a mixture of single and three compartments for many meal types.