$91.34 – $210.85
- Made from Ingeo™ – a plant-based PLA bioplastic. Products made from this material are perfectly clear and sturdy.
- These cold cups perform excellently when serving cold food and drinks – smoothies, juices, fruit salads, muesli, parfaits etc.
- These clear cups are certified industrially compostable to Australian AS4736 standards.
- From 1 October 2022, these cups are banned in WA, without a lid (cups are allowed for sale with a lid ONLY to serve food).
- These compostable cups are an eco-friendly alternative to plastic cups.
- Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C. If stored correctly, they have a 12-month shelf life.
- Bioplastic does not have suitable oxygen barrier properties to store food for more than a few days
- Our bioplastic cups and lids have a 12-month shelf life from date of purchase.
The lids fit our 300, 360, 420, 500, 600 & 700ml Clear BioCups. Note: cold use only.
Great for drinks or desserts.